Updated : 16th September 2020
Your privacy in your dealings with us is important. As the Internet offers the ability to collect certain types of information, we want you to understand what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Collection of Information
- We gather various information about customers and users of PetLineNYC.com, this Website and Affiliated Websites
- This information includes;
- Personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website (such as your first name and last names, physical address, information regarding your pets, and e-mail address)
- Personal information, provided to us by you for any purchase through the Website (such as credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information)
- Personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions)
- Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website and Affiliated Websites not being available to you
Use of Information
- If you participate in an online activity on the Website or Affiliated Websites, your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent
- Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes;
- To send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address
- To obtain feedback on a Product you have ordered
- To contact you as part of the transaction process when placing a Product Order
- Verification of your identity as a Member of the Website if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our website services
- To monitor, develop and improve the Website and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the user
- To keep the Website relevant and of interest to users
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website or where the functionality is available to a user who is a Member
- Responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us
- Unless you select otherwise, to promote to you Product from the Website and Affiliated Websites
- Where you become a Member, to pre-populate certain information in various forms that may need to be completed when you transact with us using the Website and Affiliated Websites, and
- Such other use that you authorize
- You will have the option to choose not to receive certain types of email communications from us. Any emails we send will also always contain a link at the bottom enabling you to be removed from our general mailing list or where the user is a Member you can unsubscribe via your account page. If you elect not to receive emails or ask to be removed from a mailing list, we may still send you emails where it is necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made, changes to our services, or the way the membership or website is to operate
- When making an order we also request credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers. We do not share this information with any third party except for those companies responsible for processing credit card transactions for us.
Disclosure of Information
We will only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances;
- To provide the third party logistics provider with contact and delivery address details for the purpose of delivering your consignment to your chosen address and processing payment
- Where we have your consent, opting-in to receive communications from third party merchants
- In our absolute discretion, any information we are required to disclose to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request
- To the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person
Cookies and Tracking
- We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the devices you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (e.g. Windows or Mac), browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, or other plus the version of Browser). We may use the information generated by “cookies” to;
- Track traffic patterns to and from the Website including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to)
- Ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad format
- Enable you to enter our Website and use certain services as a Member without having to log on each time and to visit Member-restricted areas of the Website
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website or any Affiliated Websites. These activities are conducted at your own risk
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, we will notify users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the “last updated” notice beside the link to this policy. By continuing to use the Website and Affiliated Websites, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed
Updated : 16th September 2020
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are working very hard and trying everything we can to make sure you are satisfied with your shopping experience at PetLineNYC.com. We hope you will keep coming back and tell all your pet-loving friends about us.
If for some reason we have let you down or things did not go as planned, we’re more than happy to help and set you up with a return for your item(s) or order. There are a few restrictions on returns though;
- No returns on products under $10.00 unless you’d like to ship the item back to us with a shipping carrier of your choice at your expense.
- No returns on opened product (please make your purchase selections carefully). This includes opened cases of canned food – we cannot take back less than a full case
- Returns will be subject to a return shipping fee, depending on the retail price of the item(s) being returned. The return shipping fee will be deducted from the total credit/refund amount for the item(s) returned, subject to the following tier;
- $10.00 – $49.99, return shipping fee of $5.95
- $50 – $99.99, return shipping fee of $10.95
- $100.00+, return shipping fee of $ 14.95
In order to initiate a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-882-3840 for instructions and a return shipping label.
- We are only able to accept returns for an order within 30 days of your order’s ship date. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept any returns or exchange beyond that time frame. Any refused package will be subject to the aforementioned return shipping fee tier.
If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding our return policy, please contact us.
Updated : 16th September 2020
The Website together with the Affiliated Websites are operated by Bluehost.com. You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
Intended Meanings for Certain Words
In these Terms, the meaning of the words set out as follows;
Affiliated Websites. Any website (other than the Website) owned by PetLineNYC (www.petlinenyc.com)
Content. Any software, data, information, pictures, graphics, and other materials published or made available on the website, including all third party content and user generated content
Member. User that has completed our registration process and created an account
Product. Goods and/or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website and Affiliated Websites
Product Information. Specific information relating to a Product as set out on the Product page
Product Order. Request or that part of your request we confirm as acceptable
Request. Order placed by you for the relevant Products in the Shopping Cart
Third Party Information. Information other than Product Information on the Website or Affiliated Websites including certain data
User. Any user of the Website
We, Us, Our and PetLineNYC are a reference to PetLineNYC.com
Website. This website www.petlinenyc.com
You, Your are a reference to you
In order to access some of the features of the Website and Affiliated Websites, you will need to become a Member. When creating an account you must provide accurate and complete information.
You acknowledge that any content that are marked and created by PetLineNYC.com including but not limited to logo, without prior written permission of PetLineNYC.com is strictly prohibited.
Privacy and Personal Information
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website or any Affiliated Websites. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, we will notify users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the “last updated” notice beside the link to this policy. By continuing to use the Website and Affiliated Websites, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.