Treat your tap water and help to provide a safe environment for your fish with API Tap Water Conditioner.
- Helps to remove chlorine, chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals.
- Super concentrated, so you will only need one teaspoon to treat 10 gallons.
- Safe for all aquatic and can be used in both fresh and salt water.
- Use during aquarium set up, water changes and adding fish.
- Tap water must be treated before adding fish to make sure they remain healthy.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Heavy metals, such as copper, lead and zinc, can be found in most tap water supplies. These metals are toxic to tropical fish. So treat the aquarium when adding tape water. Keep out of reach of children.
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 4730 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 9460 gallons.
- 1-gal treats up to 76000 gallons.